Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Traitors to the state. Enemies Within. HB 3200, SB 347


The following is testimony written in March for House and Senate bills coming up to be heard on issues involving our gun  rights on many levels. I encourage you to read Dons letter, and to write, email, or call your senators and representatives.




March 12, 2013

Annola DeJong
Judiciary Office Coordinator
annola.dejong@state.or.us.
503.986.1512

Testimony in the matters of HB 3114, 3200, and SB 347, 699, 700, 758, and 796
Cover Letter

Cover Letter

Dear Ms. DeJong:

            I appreciate the opportunity to address the above House and Senate Bills. My advance apologies for spelling and grammar issues. In defense; I am a product of the public schools systems in Oregon and simply did not have enough time to have an editor work magic.

            The short version of the following missive is that each and every one of these bills is a violation of my constitutional rights set forth in the Oregon Constitution Bill of Rights with a focus on Article I, Section 27.

            I state/declare I believe the authors/supporters of these bills are in the actual commission of the crime of Treason engaging the process as they have. I have supported that position throughout this testimony as I have in the past. See Endnote[i] for a representative example.

            I understand the first real audience is the court system if any of these bills should pass. I also understand in matters of fundamental and inalienable rights the ultimate real audience is the responsible population of the state of Oregon.

            In my submissions to the last group of such bills in the 2012 Legislature insiders told me the legislators who submitted SB 1500, 1501 and 1596 (? - Peter Courtney) were personally offended by my submissions. I too was personally offended. It offends my core belief in our system of government when legislators take oaths of office and then blatantly violate that oath.

            With that said, what this testimony is not about are the Ds or Rs. What this testimony is about the duty of the Ds and Rs to protect me, my family, my friends. And they have deliberately failed to do so by their failure to appropriately fund our sheriffs in Oregon.

            What is worse, reprehensible, vile, and evil, is that in violation of the protections guaranteed to me, and in violation of their oaths of office these legislators have began to engage a process that could lead to circumvention of said protections belonging to me and generally to the citizens of the state of Oregon.

            I find myself getting exercised in writing this cover letter. It should be enough to end this with my assurances my intentions are noble and in appreciation for what you do. If I have failed in some way in the process of this submission, please let me know.

            A complete copy of this submission is available at:  http://www.oregonconcealedlaw.com/Oregon-Concealed-Law-and-Politics-d18.htm. There click on the red  March 2013 Testimony to the State tab.

Most sincerely and respectfully,


Don W. Leach


This content page was too large to publish in its entirety. The testimony and content can be read at http://www.ochlc.com/Testimony-2013-d23.htm?  I encourage you to read this and share it. Write, email, or call your representatives and senators.
 Thank you,
Roger Leach


No comments:

Post a Comment