Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Texas school stabbing, New York Gun confiscation Watch out America

 While I focus on my rights and freedoms, I try to keep up on everyone elses as well. And it does not look great from where I am sitting.
 While it is easy to see that some politicians feel compelled to protect us from ourselves, I can not help but ask myself over and over, "Why does the government want to take away our ability to defend ourselves?".
 The answer is simple. "CONTROL". The United States government does not really care about a small number of people being executed (Some politicians truly believe they will stop this from ever happening again).

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/new-york-gun-confiscation-underway/#axzz2PzplhjSj
http://www.2ampd.net/Articles/Mortellaro/jm02.htm
 I was planning on writing about the cases I have been introduced to regarding the confiscation of guns in New York when my wife called me to tell me about the stabbing at the school in Texas. Lone Star College's CyFair campus had an incident this morning where a 21ish male (presumably student) went on a stabbing spree. There are 14 injuries related to the incident and two of those are critical injuries.
 http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/09/justice/texas-college-stabbing/index.html
 I can not tell you how much this worries me. It is hard enough with all of the restrictions that some states have implemented and others are talking about.We even have some of our gun right lobbying groups pushing gun control. With this and the recent China school stabbing at the time of the Sandy Hook shooting that left 23 students injured  http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/24/world/asia/china-school-knife-attack I worry increasingly about the stripping of our rights, our tools, and our means of defense.
  The way our government works, this should be enough for them to start a knife ban. Where should we start? High capacity knives? Knives that are more than 12 inches? Should we implement a requirement for a license to conceal a knife in our pocket. I imagine that we will soon hear that knives should not be allowed in school zones and that Americans should not own knives.
 I have talked to many people/democrats that say it is not comparable.
 I call Bullshit. they do not want to give up their knives. Ask them why.
 Don't give up your guns
 Don't give up your rights
Let me tie this together by saying that I do not plan on registering my knives, and I am sorry New York, but don't plan on taking them from me. I love my knives and you can not have them.

 P.S. that goes for my guns too.
and my freedom of speech
and religion
etc
etc

2 comments:

  1. Snohomish High WA, 2 stabbed
    South Gate CA, 2 injured 1 dead
    Hazelwood Central,MO 1 stabbed accidentally
    East Central, TX 1 stabbed
    Lone Star College,TX 14 injured 2 critical
    William Floyd, NY 1 stabbed
    China 22 stabbed
    Osaka Japan school 21 injured 8 dead
    Fairmont Heights, MA 1 stabbed
    Southwood Middle FL 1 stabbed 42 times
    Southern Nash, NC 1 stabbed
    Palm Harbor, FL 1 stabbed attempt fire
    William S. Hart, CA 1 stabbed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading, PA 1 stabbed
    Pershing middle 4/14/2010
    OMG they go on forever. Hundreds stabbed in last couple years. Thats just in High schools and Middle schools. Most are one or two students stabbing another. A lot are multiple victims. Hundreds more knife victims than gun victims

    ReplyDelete