Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oregon Concealed BOOK by Don Leach

"I have nothing but the highest and even bitter contempt for Oregon presiding judges who pass judicial administrative regulations that keep honest people from carrying handguns for their personal protection in the courthouse and the courtroom. They violate their oath of office and no amount of legal mental masturbation can justify that contemptible practice, which in my perspective is a complete prostitution of themselves and their personal integrity to the other branches of government in violation of my fundamental constitutional right to be able to have immediate protection for myself and third parties in my presence." Copywrite by Don Leach, from OREGON CONCEALED, The Best Defense, Use of Deadly Force - to be available July 2012 at OregonConcealed.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment