Thursday, June 21, 2012

Deadly Force in Defense - Attacker did NOT have a gun!



An excerpt from the book
Oregon Concealed, due to be out
July, 2012

“She had her hand in its mouth, trying to keep it from ripping at her throat. I don’t know how I had managed to get it cocked, but I put that 22 magnum in the dog’s ear.” He shrugged. “It didn’t even give a yelp. It just folded up. At a glance I could see the other two dogs were still under control.”

Copywrite in Don Leach, Attorney, 2012; Oregon Concealed - The Best Defense - Use of Deadly Force: I have written a practical easy to read how to book  helping those who carry concealed understand the legal world of a defensive contact and dealing with enforcement. It will be available in July, 2012 at the oregonconcealed.com web site.

1 comment:

  1. Judy now has bone infection. They are working through this.

    ReplyDelete