Friday, September 28, 2012

Double Barrel .45 semi-auto


 If you have not seen Arsenal Firearms new .45, now is as good a time as any to go check it out.
Although (even though I have not fired one yet) it is not going to be my first recommendation for a conceal carry firearm for personal defense, it is seriously awesome. I can not wait to get my hands on one. I have watched the YouTube video dozens of times.
 The AF2011-a1 is a 1911 style pistol that is branded as "a new pistol for a new century"
 I want to fire one, but mostly I want to have it sitting in my classroom when I do my concealed handgun classes. I love a good topic of discussion.
  The only reason I would not carry it concealed is the fact that a 1911 is already a good sized pistol. And then, double the width and the weight. But, "oh man" talk about stopping power.
   You can learn more about this pistol at the link below. Someone tell me when they find it for sale. I want one.












http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol

No comments:

Post a Comment