Thursday, September 27, 2012

Concealed Handgun Class Discount (Groupon)

Well, I got start by saying Living Social Sucks. They said they would run an ad for my class, so I scheduled a dozen extra classes. After running my ad for half a day they pulled it back off because they have internal policies against this kind of thing. "How did it get ran in the first place?"
 The (very nice) girl that set my ad up was let go hours after it started online.
 Essentially this left me with 20 classes scheduled with 4-5 people in each one.

 Thank you Groupon. Groupon is running a new deal starting tomorrow (for 3 days) and will help fill my classes. The deal is for 50% of an Oregon class or an Online Oregon class or 57% off two Oregon classes.
I would like to boycot Living social,
  but...... I love a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment