Wednesday, August 8, 2012


WaHooooo - first actual review:


On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Dean Allen <***@yahoo.com:

Wow this was a great read! Facts, stories and not too much bs or as I call it attorney shit. Got a lot of good information and was vary entertained in the process. Could not put it down - read cover to cover! I give it ***** stars and recommend it to anyone who honestly wants to be a true American. Everyone needs to take these issues seriously. Each day our state county and government are downsizing. It's up to the people to defend themselves and there families.

Dean


This cover was a consideration, but not chosen - What do you think? The book can be purchased at http://www.oregonconcealed.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Dean, I read the book from cover to cover and loved it. It stirred in my soul a strong desire to be protected and protect those around me.

    ReplyDelete