Tuesday, August 7, 2012

REGAL CINEMA APPARENTLY SUPPORTS CRIMINALS!

Sunday (8/5/12) Linda and I went to the Regal Cinemas theater in Eugene, Oregon. I bought the tickets for Total Recall. As we went to pass by the ticket taker, a black haired bimbo, she asked to look into Linda's purse. Surprised, Linda asked, "What for?"

"You know, Colorado and what happened there?"

Linda asked, "So why do you want to look into my purse?"

"Well, you know, like, the Colorado thing and all of that," was the bimbo's reply.

I couldn't restrain myself. "Are you telling me you want all of us who are law abiding to be unarmed so we can be sure to be murder victims?"

Of course she looked shocked at the venomous tone. I felt sorry for her but anger at Regal Cinemas. After a deep breath, she responded. "I have to check the containers, the bags, ahhh, the purses."

I glared at her, "No you don't." But Linda had opened her purse. The bimbo looked in it. It was obvious she had no idea what she was really doing.

When we bought the tickets there was no sign warning of a search.

It came to me the logic was the same as in Colorado. The problem in today's society is not the criminals, it is the law abiding citizens. Regal Cinemas obviously want to support the criminals by giving them total free reign without fear of responsible responsive action by law abiding citizens.

It is my hope and prayer the victims who lived and the families of those victims suffering death as a result of Holmes' Colorado theater shootings sue the theater for creating an environment that made them victims. They had no way to protect themselves.

Back to Eugene, Oregon:  The bimbo did not check the concealed part of Linda's purse. A .38 special. AND she did not check me, a Ruger .380 and a NAA .22 mag. What a bimbo! But more importantly is the attitude of Regal Cinemas which appears to be that they would want to help criminals. It is my hope you all will write them telling them what you think of their apparent policy.

For the latest on carrying a concealed handgun in Oregon go to http://www.oregonconcealed.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment